Life Event Submissions Instructional Video
Log into the employee portal, then review the life event instructions on the main page:
- Choose a life event reason from the drop-down menu
- Add the date of your life event date to the Date Occurred field. For example:
- For the birth of a child, with a 05/25/2021 date of birth, add 05/25/2021 to the Date Occurred field.
- For a loss of other coverage on 7/31/2021, add 8/01/2021 to the Date Occurred field (8/01/2021 is the first date without coverage).
- Click on the “Report Life Event” button
Click on “Launch Benefit Enrollment.”
If adding a dependent due the life event:
- Click on “Add Dependents”
- Click on the “Add Dependents” button, and then record your dependent’s information in the pop-up window.
Go through the benefits listed on the left side of the screen and make your desired enrollment changes.
Upon reaching the Benefits Summary Page:
- Click on the up-arrow symbol and follow the prompts to search for and select corresponding documentation for the life event.
- Click on the “Upload” button to attach the document, and the wait for confirmation that the document was uploaded successfully.
- Click on the “Submit” button.