ID Documents Were Uploaded Instructional Video
Please review the ID documents and then scroll to the bottom of the window to record the ID information.
- Confirm that the document the employee listed in “Document Title” filed matches the ID that was uploaded. If needed, please select a different document from the “Document Title” field to correspond to the uploaded ID.
- If the uploaded ID doesn’t appear in the list of available documents in the “Document Title” field, please click on the “Back” button to return to the previous page, and then click on the red “Deny” button to return the Form I-9 to the employee. The employee will then need to upload the correct ID in the correct list and resubmit it so that you can continue with the I-9 validation process.
- If the employee uploaded a Permanent Resident Card or an Employment Authorization Card, please see the note about document numbers at the end of these instructions under the heading “IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DOCUMENT NUMBERS.”
- Then fill in other required fields as applicable.
- When finished, click on “Next.” If more than one ID document was provided, repeat these steps for the second document.
Click on “Next” unless special instructions need to be noted.
Mark the signature box, then fill in all the required fields on certification page. Upon completion, click on “Next” at the bottom of the page.
Review the completed I-9, then click on “Submit.”
Click on “Done” to complete the validation.