To reorder a health insurance card on an RMI-Sponsored plan with SelectHealth, you can either contact Member Services at 800-538-5038, or you can view or print a copy of your card from SelectHealth’s website or app. If you first create your member account on SelectHealth’s website, you can use the same login information for their app.
To create your account and access your card and member ID number on SelectHealth’s website:
- Go to selecthealth.org and then click on “Member Login” in the upper right corner.
- A new screen will appear that shows an option to sign in or create an account.
- If you are creating an account for the first time, click on “Create Account.” Then follow the prompts to register and set up your preferences.
- If you have previously registered and already have an account, enter your username and click on “Continue.” You will then be prompted for your password.
- Once you are signed in, click on the “ID Cards” button near the top of the page.
- Select an option to print, email, or order a new card.
To access your card through SelectHealth’s app:
- Download SelectHealth’s app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app has downloaded:
- If you haven’t previously created a member account through SelectHealth’s website, click on “Register.” Follow the prompts to register and set up your preferences. Note that you will need your SelectHealth member ID number to complete the registration in the app. The member ID number appears on front right side of your SelectHealth card, or you can get it by contacting SelectHealth’s Member Services at 800-538-5038.
- If you have previously registered and already have an account, click on “Login.”
- Click on the ID card icon at the top of the screen to view your ID card.
- If desired, email or download a copy of your ID card by clicking on the corresponding button.