To check the onboarding progress of a new employee, click on the “My Company” icon at the top of the page.
Click on “My Home” in the drop-down menu.
In the new page the opens, go to the “Perspective” filter and change it to “Onboarding Tasks by Status.”
The page defaults to the filter “I-9 Section 1” to show active new hires that haven’t completed any onboarding steps, but you can change the filters to display other information, including:
- Employee Information (employee hasn’t yet completed the basic info page, but Section 1 of the I-9 is done).
- I-9 Section 2 (employees will display here once they’ve done Section 1 of the I-9, but the employer hasn’t yet done section 2).
- All Other Forms (all of the other onboarding steps).
To see onboarding progress at a glance for recent new hires:
- Change the “Show” filter to display information from the last 7 days or the last 30 days.
- Change the graph filter to “All other forms” to see which onboarding forms have been completed.
- On the row for each listed new-hire, there are two-letter abbreviations for each onboarding step. Each step that has been completed will appear in bold text. Each step that is incomplete will be grayed out.
- As needed, click on the different sections of the graph to further filter by onboardings that have been completed (green), onboardings that are past due (red), and onboarding that are not yet due (gray).
Click on a new-hire’s name to see their individual progress, the dates that they completed specific onboarding steps, and whether their I-9 has been approved.
On the far-right side of the new hire list, click the “Actions” button for any new-hire that is in progress to display a “Send a Reminder” button. Upon clicking the “Send a Reminder” button, the RMI Center will send an email notification to the new-hire to remind them to complete their onboarding.